Home to scenic views, golden beaches, snow-capped mountains and beautiful meadows, USA is truly one of the most amazing holiday destinations in the world. This beautiful country stretches across more than 3000 miles from coast to coast and has countless spots for you to visit. So if you’re heading here and don’t know where to begin, here’s a fantastic travel guide to the USA.
If you’re heading to the Big Apple, needless to say, you probably have a checklist ready. In case you don’t, start by heading to the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building, the view from the observation decks will surely take your breath away. For something a little calm and peaceful, take a stroll through Central Park or take in some art at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Cap off your stay at New York by visiting Times Square, 9-11 Memorial, and the Rockefeller Center.
The Niagara Falls is one of the most famous waterfalls in the USA. A collective set of three waterfalls, it sits at the international border between Canada and the USA in the state of New York. Once here, you can either get a grand view of the waterfalls from land or get up close and personal with it by taking a trip on the Maid of the Mist. This ride has been giving tourists an unbelievable experience at Niagara Falls since 1846, making it one of the oldest rides in American Tourism history.
Hershey’s Chocolate Factory:
Home to one of the biggest chocolate producing brand in the world, there are plenty of sweet things to do at Hershey. Start your day by making your way to the Hershey’s Chocolate World. Here, you can take a guide of the factory, create your own personalized Hershey’s chocolate bar, watch the 4-D movie on the ‘Mystery of Chocolate’ and sample as much Hershey Chocolate as you please. For some fun time in the sun, visit the Hersheypark and for some peace of mind, head to the Hersheys Gardens. Those of you who love cars must stop by the Antique Automobile Club of America Museum.
Needless to say, the first thing to do when you’re exploring San Francisco is to take a trip across the majestic 83-year-old Golden Gate Bridge. Next, explore the city’s natural side by hiking up to Grizzly Peak, 20 miles from the city. Wait here until the sun goes down for a scenic view of the city before you with the orange sun setting in the background. For a small history lesson, take a boat ride to the infamous Alcatraz Island, and bid adieu to the city in a spectacular way.
If you think you’re lucky, head to Las Vegas and visit the many Casinos spread across the strip. You can also visit the Mob Museum, Atomic Testing Museum, Neon Museum and the Pinball Hall of Fame for a quick and quirky history lesson. For an adrenaline rush, head to the Stratosphere ride that juts out over the city and gives you a rush unlike any other. If Las Vegas is on your itinerary, make sure you have changed your INR to USD currency before heading to Sin City.
– Book your flight tickets in advance to avail discounts and get the tickets at low prices.
– If you’re booking the tickets online, make sure to do so in a private browser as travel companies track cookies and increase the price of the ticket if you have visited the site a couple of times before.
– America is famous for its fast food, but there’s a lot more to American cuisine. Make sure to try the local delicacies while traveling across the country.
– The weather in the United States of America depends upon which part of the country you’re visiting. The country has coastlines, mountain ranges, deserts, grasslands, pastures and even snow-covered areas. Make sure to check the weather predictions for the places you are visiting and pack accordingly.
– Make sure to get enough foreign exchange (US Dollars) before heading off on your vacation. Don’t purchase forex at the airport as you will definitely be charged a higher conversion rate.
Now that we’ve armed you with the perfect travel guide to the USA, make sure to pack right, carry all the necessary documents and have the time of your life through USA Tourism. If this travel guide has got you excited head to Thomas Cook to find your perfect holiday itinerary.