India is known as the land of merriment and festivals. The spirit of the various festivals is alive in the hearts of the people in India. They love to celebrate these occasions with a lot of pomp. The streets are transformed as if into stages for carnivals during the celebration of hugely popular festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi or Durga Puja. People from different walks of life proactively participate in these festivals.
Our busy lives give us little chance to manage some time out of our daily schedules to spend some happy time with our dear ones. It is best to say that celebrations in India give us that chance to meet and greet people, which otherwise has become difficult. With festive season knocking right at our door, there are numerous things that demand our attention. Among all these concerns, deciding on our festive look is probably the most important one.
Below mentioned are five tips on how to dress up this festive season to become the talk of your town:
- The wonder of six yards: No matter where you go for a trip, Maharashtra, Gujarat, West Bengal or Kerala, or which festival your town celebrates most gloriously, you can never go wrong with a gorgeously embellished six-yard wonder wrapped around your body. Indian girls look best in saris, and festivals are the occasions to step with your best foot forward. No matter what you’ve chosen as your look for the season, do not forget to include a beautiful sari in your wardrobe.
- Go for vibrantly colored jumpsuit: Jumpsuits are in this season. For those who are looking for a simple yet trendy day look during the festivals, posing in printed or pastel jumpsuits can be a great option.
- Go ethnic with Anarkalis: If there is one ethnic wear that is creating a lot of buzz this season, it definitely is the Anarkali. Anarkali suits and gowns have brought back the classic fashion in women in a new avatar. Anarkalis definitely have emerged as trend-setters this season.
- Flaunt fusion: If you love experimenting with your look, try fusion wear this season during festivals. Go Indo-Western by pairing up a pastel shade top with lehenga skirt. Accessorize your look with oxidized jewelry and complement the look with matching sandals.
- Entice with embroidered asymmetrical dress: Add a touch of ethnicity to your look with a tastefully designed asymmetrical dress. Choose the ones which are embellished with golden embroidery to pose in that perfect contemporary yet Indian avatar.