No visa, no travel for you – of course that’s meant for an international trip. You, I and all, know that when we must travel, the proceedings need to begin with a visa application, and when you get to that stage, you start hustling around with the formalities; you then reach a point where day and night go by you clipping your nails, with your teeth I mean, waiting for the day of approval. In all of this you wonder if somehow the task could be simplified for you. That’s exactly what Thomas Cook India has done for its customers.
Extensive Information on Visa Formalities is made easily accessible
You will find extensive information on their website pertaining to details like:
- Visa Information for all the countries spanning the globe. That, in turn, will help you with the information on the visa type (i.e. Business, Tourist, Student, Work permit etc.) and its respective fees, information on the embassy locations in India and their contact details and other detailed information that you need to refer before making a visa application.
- Visa Status to keep a track on the progress of your visa application – you will need your Thomas Cook booking reference number to use this feature.
- Retrieve Quote for your visa by sharing your email ID in case you lose your quote details.
- Visa Cost Calculation can be availed by filling in the necessary travel details, that gives you an idea on the cost you need to incur on a visa application for a respective country.
- FAQs are available that are aimed at facilitating users with maximum clarity pertaining to all the aspects involved in the online visa application process.
- Miscellaneous information is also available which entails other parameters for visa application like the necessary documentation, attestations etc.
Types of Visa Available for Online Visa Application
- Business Visa for those travelling abroad for official purpose
- Tourist Visa for those travelling abroad for leisure/recreation
- Student Visa for those travelling abroad for pursuing higher studies*
- Work Permit for those travelling abroad to work*
* These visas do not hold citizenship of the countries you are travelling to.
How to Apply for Online Visa via Thomas Cook?
Thomas Cook India have facilitated unique online visa application services to make the visa application procedure much smoother. The process comprises four simple steps for a successful completion:
- Step 1: Select your destination country, and the respective visa type
- Step 2: Fill in the visa application details
- Step 3: Make online payment for your application
- Step 4: Complete your application by visiting the branch
Instant Call-back Service
Another add-on feature for users, who, in case, still need any further clarity on the given details on the website, can share their mobile number, and they would receive an instant call-back from the visa experts at Thomas Cook.
Why should you apply for Thomas Cook?
- Smooth and hassle-free online application process
- Country-wise visa application information on one-click
- A well-trained team of professionals facilitated for the applicants to assist them with all the queries and formalities pertaining to visa application without committing any errors.
It is an important point to note that the number of days to process a visa may vary subject to the type of visa however, the team at Thomas Cook will ensure sticking with you throughout that period to ensure a smooth visa application process for you.
Recommended Read: Top 11 International Destinations That Offer Visa On Arrival
Thomas Cook Visa Services Centres
Thomas Cook has visa services centres in these cities: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Cochin
In case you are keen to find out more about Thomas Cook’s online visa application services, please leave your questions in the comment section below or contact them directly via their helpline number or enquiry form on their official website. Happy travelling!